Pep Squad Beach Photo Day
WeWednesday, September 15th
Aliso Creek Beach
31131 South Pacific Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach
Buddy Photos are $10.00 per person. A good memorabilia for the kids and their best cheer buddies.
PLEASE be prompt and allow time (30-40 minutes) for traffic on PCH. Bring money for meters parking at Aliso Creek Beach parking lot. (*See directions and map below. They periodically ticket and patrol the lots.)
Freshman and JV team parents will send out a sign up for carpooling for those squads.
There will be no cheer practice that day to allow the kids to get ready at school and to allow travel time. Their last class, 6th period, ends at 2:15 that day.
Parents are welcome to attend.
Pep Squad members may be notified by captains on what to wear/hair style for photos.
Picture envelopes will be distributed to the kids during practice on Monday. Purchasing is optional, but all squad members are requested to be there for photos. It is a beautiful spot for pictures! A copy of the price list is in the attachment. Please make sure the kids bring their picture envelope with the enclosed cash/check/credit card information to photo day. Click here for a price list.
Please have your kids wear flip flops to the beach. Cheer shoes are not needed.
If you have any question in regards to pictures or packages, contact Dawson Photography- Steve Dawson at 949-300-6644 or email@example.com
Aliso Beach Park
31131 S. Pacific Coast Hwy.
Laguna Beach, CA 92652
13.9 miles / 35 minutes
$$$ BRING MONEY FOR THE PARKING METER $$$
1. Start out going south on Culver
2. Culver Dr becomes Bonita Canyon Dr
3. Turn left onto Newport Coast Dr. Liberty Baptist School is on the corner
4. Turn left onto Pacific Coast Hwy
5. Turn right onto Aliso Street. Your destination is just past County Club Road. If you reach Camel Point Dr, you have gone too far
6. Turn left into parking lot and proceed as far as you can and park
7. Go to the parking machine and buy a parking ticket. Put ticket inside your car on front windshield